Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Monday, June 3, 2013

These are the guys that worked on our house, what an awesome team of workers, they are quick and throrough. I would rehire them in a NY minute. They are contractors for All Good and All Good as a whole was one of the best companies that we have ever experienced working with.  We had Chapman Wilson put our pool in several years ago and they were the worst ever. I would hate to ever have to work with them again. Our cement around the pood started shaling and sluffing off, no one would take responsibility and so i took the actual team that did the cemant to court and won my case but they have not ever pain the $2800 awared to me. the Team who did the cement was Roberts Concrete. Our cement still looks aweful... Chapmen Wilson told us they would never have Roberts work for them again, well my neighbor works for them now and for a couple years now, he told us that they have Roberts still working for them.... can you believe that!!!!! It makes me livid.
But these young men are awesome, call on them to do your work..... 
 
 one of my bradford pears in bloom
 one of my fire bushes
 another bradfor pear but different variety
 same bradford pear
 This is one of my mine dafodils, I don't have many just this tiny little batch

No comments: