Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ann Francis quilt



Ann Francis is by far one of the best hand piecer and quilter I know. This lady does not own a rotery cutter, sewing machine, or cutting mats. Everything is cut out by her templets and sissors. All of her quilts have wond best of shows, viewer choice and first prizes, she is awesume. this quilt is a mosaic, all the squares are cut out at 1 inch and sewn to 1/2 inch, I have started one for me on a much smaller scale, LOL. You may see mine in about 3 years!!!!!

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my goodness this is a stunning quilt! And all those tiny pieces by hand?!?! I love small quilted pieces but this is amazing and unlike anything I've seen!

Monique Kleinhans said...

Holy Moly! I'm in awe of her talent and her patience! No rotery cutter? what would I do! lol

Just gorgeous stunning work. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!