Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Precious Grandson

This is Huck My Grandson. He is so so cute just like his daddy and mommy I look forward to meeting him one day soon.
 
 
 cutie pie

 

This is his daddy Michael looking real tough, what a face....LOL baby is adorable.

This is Huck with his Mommy she is very pretty and Huck looks like her... so cute



Oh boy eating spaghetti.

you can tell he is a happy baby...

 Cute picture of Daddy and Son


1 comment:

Judys Lace Creations said...

What a little darling he is Lisa!