Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sons Wedding November 6th 2010




Yes here is my gorgeous new daughter Diana, my son has chosen a very beautiful bride.
Of course my son is handsome as can be and sweet too!! It was a beautiful wedding and we had a fabulous time. A miracle happen for sure that day, it was freezing and a little drizzle here and there on our way to the wedding, it was still quite cold and windy just a bit too, but during the wedding the sun came out and was so warm. As soon as we got back inside it was cold again.. God layed his wondrous hand over this wedding and blessed us all. Everyone was awe struck when this happened and I have never seen a group of people recognize the miracle and talk about it freely. Most would keep it to them selves and this is just to let you know how much of a differecne the sun coming out made on a group of people who did not all know each other. But most of all God let us know that He was with both Michael and Diana on their wedding day.

No comments: