Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Babies and oh how cute they are.



The Orange kitty has no name yet and we have had these guys for a month!!!! We have called him several, he is wreck, loves to play and he plays hard. I really think he need prozac. Joey id the tri color baby and as sweet as pie. What a lover she is. Total opposite of her brother. They are so cute to watch and we just love them to pieces. They were abandoned at our vets office, left outside in a box.

1 comment:

sonja said...

oh Lisa, i just love those new fur babies of yours. we just took in a crazy kitten 2 months ago that someone took to school that was terrorizing the neighbors dog.no one at school would take him in. (shortly after we lost our third cat within 6 months).plays hard .his full frontal attacks then limp as a noodle when held even by completely new person .long hair tabby . Max or Mr Noodles now terrorises our flock of free range chickens and is charge of everything .we had a great pair of boy/girl sibs Hammy and Ivy for 10 and 5 years. grey /orange tabbies and they live on in some of my quilts even. thank you for this sweet posting,sonja