Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Friday, December 20, 2013

Let Sleeping Kitties Lie 
 
 This Greyson Louis, I know you think he is cute!!!! This is the poor kitty who kept getting urinary track infections that caused him to have to be catheterized, this kept happening so the Vet advised us to have his penis removed which worked like a charm, he is now more like female kitty. He is doing great. 

this is our Pip, and he lives up to his name, this cat wants to knead my face!!!!! he is so so sweet.


 Of course here is Zoey, saying "just let me nap please"

 Greyson again.......
 Little Buddy, Bear Bear, he is huge, our biggest kitty, bigger then his mom and dad......

 Zoey decided to move to the couch....LOL
 Here is she is again
 Pip in his daddy's chair.....
Fanny sleeping in dad's chair, she loves to mush her face in the back of the seat....LOL

No comments: