Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Best Mothers Day gift

This beautiful little bundle of hair Smeesher Bear born 5/12/11 to Zoey Alff Hallman who herself is only 7 months old. She only had one baby and is a very good mommy. the proud father is her brother Pip. We did all we could to avoid this pregnacy however both Zoey and Pip were on medication for feline herpes and were not candidates for spay or nueter until their health was clear. Pip was cleared first for the nueter but low and behold he mated with Zoey the day before his surgery... can you believe it. I am just as happy to believe that this was meant to be. He is a darling and we pray for him to have good health due to the fact that his parents were ill and that he is also the product of incest...I guess for cats that is not a problem so says the vet...

No comments: