Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Irish Patchwork Society

søndag 20. mars 2011
The Irish Patchwork Society
I have a good yahoo friend in Dublin, Ireland. We are both members of a fibre group called Art4Mail. Miriam is the president of the Irish Patchwork Society, and she has told me about the society's 30th anniversery this year. To celebrate, they are running a postcard exhibition - it will be on display in the Botanical Garden in Dublin in August. They want both national and international entries, so these are the two postcards I've sent them. Postcards will not be returned, but sold in aid of an Irish Breast Cancer Charity. The deadline for entries is mid June.
If you want to send a postcard, you'll find all the details - theme, address and so on - here

No comments: