Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Friday, November 19, 2010

Emma Trees


These Emma Trees were created by Miriam Gogariy from Ireland in memory of her daughter Emma who died at age 26 from Breast Cancer leaving behind to baby daughters age 3 and 18 months. These 2 will be off in the mail to Miriam so she can donate or give as gifts. I am so sorry Miriam for your loss and I know this time of year is the hardest time for you. Remember that many are thinking of you and you are not alone.... Love Lisa

No comments: