Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vintage blessings


Many happy blessing to my true friends in life.
I feel like God took the upper hand and put both of his hands under my armpits and lifted me up and out of there. He is now placing me in a place he feels I can better promote in and on my art and find more ways to spread my talents to the right people....I am so excited at the ooportunity. So far I have had some very promising events....I always heard that When God clooses a window He opens a door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! I love your new look Blog.Glad things are " looking up"
again!

WayMooreFunQuilting said...

Your redesign is very pretty - soft, gentle. Glad your perspective is positive; God's Hand is always a hand up in the right direction.
xox