Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This is my self portrait





I did these Postcards for an Art4Mail swap they are a self protrait of me as a gypsy girl.... I was inspired to make these after I seen a post card from Judy McCarthy who is very talented at painting faces, I have a link to her blog if you would like to check out her gorgeous work.

8 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

This is really neat! Great face and I love the hair!
Hugs,Pat

Judith said...

These are cute.Good work. Bet you had fun. Looks like it.

sonja said...

love how you made your hair so colorful! good image too! just love the colors . i am a gypsy girl ,at heart , Too!
hope to join in on a swap soon as i joined your art4mail group this month.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Good job, but I thought your eyes were red! lol If you want help with that, send me your photo and I will touch it up and send it back:)

Karen said...

Just found your blog! I spent alot of time here enjoying all of the wonderful pictures! Very talented lady and I love the music!

My Creative House said...

Lisa your postcards are wonderful, wonderful hair you have, good and strong colors you've used.

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Lisa I love these:) I also just joined art4mail:) Thanks for the warm welcome and I am loving your blog, I will link to mine:) Your new friend, Jenna Louise

suzitee said...

Thanks so much for visiting...it means I can visit you back! So much inspiration here, Lisa, but I particularly love your self portraits...so colourful. Off to do some more reading...have a great day xxx