Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Saturday, April 25, 2009

fused azalea postcard tutorial



I fused some of my azaleas between two pieces of heat and bond on 2 pieces of fabric, the top piece of fabic is organza so you can see through it. first you put the heat and bond on the fabrics, the background I used white, then I put heat and bond on the organza being careful not to get the heat and bond on anything else and not melting the organza, then you lay the heat and bond side up for the background fabric, then arrange the flowers and leaves on top of that (kind of pushing them as flat as you can) , then lay the heat n bond organza on top of those layers but be sure the heat and bond is facing down, then put a piece of parchment paper on top and bond then iron all together, the fused heat and bond seals the flowers.

1 comment:

Carlotta said...

Thanks so much for explaining how you did this. I've been wanting to do this with my roses but didn't know how.
~Tootles for now!