Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2 postcards I received



the blue postcard was created by Samantha Conklin, it is her rendition of a Van Gogh. It is 3 demintional and constructed very well. I really like the depth and her interpretation. this postcard was from a swap we did in Art4Mail called PotLuck. She has done a wonderful job of making me feel nice and warm and ready to take a swim...

Postcard #2 was created by Debby Wolff she uses allot of felt and is really good at what she does. this Art4Mail swap was called snow scene and she surely captured the dark windy snowy night. Just looking at it makes me feel chilled. the white felt swirl in the sky really looks like the wind just blowing away. and the Moon is filled with many gorgeous colors, which I believe are the nothern lights. I love this card.

No comments: