Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Giraff Postcard



This is my entry for Mail Art Exhibition: Two Worlds

For its Fall 2008 exhibition season, Atelier Deux Mondes in Metz, France will host a mail art exhibition under the theme "Two Worlds". All contributions corresponding to the theme will be shown in an on-going exhibition which opens in October 17, 2008. Artworks will also be published on the gallery blog from October 2008 to April 2009.

1 comment:

WayMooreFunQuilting said...

This looks familiar!!!
xox - b