Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Postcards made by Lynn Hodge



Lynn Hodge made these postcards of me, I love them, she has done a bunch of postcards like these and they are just so cute. What a imagination she has. Lynn is a very nice lady that I met through the postcard exchanging mail art industry that has grown so much over the past few years. Lynn and I both run postcard exchange yahoo groups, we are sister groups, Hers is ArtWeMail ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indygram5/ ) and mine is Art4Mail, you can join them by clicking on the links to the right of the screen.
Thanks Lynn for all you do!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lise said...

These are just great!!