Pages

Lisa's Fiber Creations

This is me. I've included my family, my art and friends, people and places to visit. You can Join My trading postal art group by clicking on an Art4Mail button where ever you see one. come join the fun, join the journey, I can assure you it will be fun and rewarding. Smile everyday, kiss someone one on the cheek, pass on nice compliments to others and you will reap the rewards of giving joy to others. Hugs to all who read this and May my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Bless you.
Lisa Maria Alff

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sasha's Flower Garden



This is my Grandmothers Flower Garden that I have hand pieced, it is now being basted so I can hand quilt it. I was so happy to get the top done, now it may take me another 2 years to quilt it. Smile!!!! I know the picute is not that clear, but each flower was fussy cut then the whole thing was layed out on the floor and numbered and placed in rows to be sewn together in order. It was quite a project for me.

4 comments:

Totty Teabag said...

That surely is work of love, Lisa! The largest thing I ever made from hand pieced hexagons was a quilt for a doll's bed.

Lise said...

Oh Lisa! This is so beautiful - a watercolour piece. Thanks for sharing!

WayMooreFunQuilting said...

Wow! Lisa it's gorgeous! I am impressed. You must really love handwork. Too many of us think that's just another 4-letter word!
xox- b

~marilyn said...

Well, even though the photo is blurry this is obviously a stunner! And thanks for showing the mosaic quilt with it's gorgeous quilting. Wow!